A typical business that might hire Copeland LLC includes:
- A federal government entity requiring experienced finance and accounting support in compliance with the Red Book (Appropriation Fiscal Law); Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) or Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR); and/or financial statement preparation and analysis in compliance with the Treasury Financial Manual (TFM); OMB Circulars (including A-136); or DoD Financial Management Regulations (FMR).
- A federal government entity requiring Single Audit services in compliance with OMB Circular A-133; or an experienced GAO Yellow Book auditor.
- A federal government contractor responding to a Request for Proposal, Request for Bid, Grant or other competitive vehicles solicitations for goods and/or services by the federal government.
- A federal government contractor requiring financial support tracking costs for government contracts, for a DCAA contract audit or for a contract close out audit.
- A small to medium sized business, including retail, manufacturing, construction or telecommunication businesses, requiring professional accounting, planning or tax services.
- A small to medium sized business or individual requiring representation before the IRS on tax issues and accounting support for legal counsel on civil or criminal tax issues.
- Individuals requiring basic wealth management, tax, trust and estate planning accounting services to complement legal counsel.